Thursday, May 24, 2012

More in my Journals......


Hi there!
I had a lovely inky play yesterday and created a couple more pages in my Journals...

Firstly in my little Journal...Colours still a little darker than 'normal' BUT there are some 'lighter' pages to come!
I have used Distress Inks for the background and also some Gesso through a stencil. The 'Vines' are from Dylusions as is the 'verse'...here and here and the great image is an Octopode digi stamp..'Steampunk Audrey'
Here are the 2 pages in detail...

I started these whilst I was waiting for the paint to dry in my bigger Journal....

I have used Dylusions Paints (which I think are going to be repackaged as part of the 'Ranger' range) for the background and also the same 'Around The Edge' stamps as before.. The lovely lady is 'Pondering Petunia' and the verse is from is from 'Quintessential Quotes'

Here are the pages in detail...

I had such fun making these and it was very therapeutic! My fingers are still a lovely colour!
Thanks for looking....
ps I have made a Tag for the MTDS blog here  if you'd like to have a look...

5 comments:

Anesha said...

Super pages, love the backgrounds.

rachel said...

wow wow wow Sheila - these are just brilliant - love them to bits! Hugs Rachel xx

Artyjen said...

Super colour use...love your pages.
xoxo Sioux

pearshapedcrafting said...

Great Pages She! Love the contrast but both equally gorgeous ( love Pondering Petunia!) Hope to see you soon, Chrisxxx

jo said...

She - I don't think I can out in to words how much I love these pages! They are fab fab fab!! xx