Friday, May 25, 2012

Big Guy Jogging!


Hi there...
I have another belated card to show you today...
A dear friend was 60 the week that I lost dad so I didn't get chance to give him his card..He was very understanding and actually said that it was worth the wait!
He has been trying to get fit after a very scary heart attack scare and he has a very good sense of humour so I knew that Mo Manning's 'Big Guy Jogging' would be ideal..
I coloured my die cut shape with my chalk inkpads whilst it was still in the die and then coloured the image with my ProMarkers. Papers were a magazine freebie and my lovely Martha Stewart Picket Fence punch covers the gap between the papers. I was really lucky to get this punch as it's been discontinued and just after I realised I needed it!
Thanks for looking..

4 comments:

Anesha said...

Super card, can see why it loved it.

Doreen said...

Such a gorgeous card... the image is fab & the design just perfect..

Netty said...

Terrific card and am sure he loved it, such fun. x

rachel said...

fab card She - its been lovely to see you back in blogland recently! I missed your inspiring creations for sure! This image is fab! Hugs to you! Rachel xx